Thursday, July 12, 2012

Week 8 :)

We got to see Sweet Baby Masters yesterday!! It was beyond AMAZING! I felt as if I was floating when I see it kicking it's legs, waving it's arm and moving all around- and that little heartbeat just a pumping, aww so sweet! Tears were just running down my face as the Dr. was pointing out all the body parts and measuring it :) then we heard the heartbeat! 185 bpm! such an active little thing! :) but Dr said it was a very strong heartbeat and not to worry! Everyone is now saying it's a girl due to the high heartbeat, but Dr said it's normal to be high right now- it will go down next time. Which next time isn't until 9-10 more weeks!! wahhh! I don't wanna wait that long to see my baby peanut! Wish we would have recorded it now! but still- very in love with our baby already! 

and we have a new due date- 

VALENTINE'S DAY!! :) 

How far along? I am acutally 9 weeks today! Baby Masters was measuring a day ahead!
Month: July 2012- 2 more days til my 27th bday! Seeing my babe was the best gift ever!
Baby is as big as a: CHERRY! 
Total weight gain: 7lbs according to doctor's scale yesterday...boo! I am thinking minus clothing and all- 5! =P
Maternity clothes? got a great deal on some motherhood jeans this past week :) 5 pairs for $35! not wearing them...but I have a feeling it will be sooner than later!
Stretch marks? Hopefully never!
Sleep: it's been a hit or miss...
Best moment this week: seeing sweet baby Masters :) and having it kick it's little legs at us <3 was one of the best moments of my life! 
Miss Anything? hmmm...not really this week! I had a mini corndog yesterday- praying it was cooked hot enough to kill all germs! 
Movement: via ultrasound our Baby M is a dancer :) 
Food cravings: everything bagels & cream cheese (oh lordy!) & apples and peanut butter! I think I ate 5 apples within 2 days!
Anything making you queasy or sick: smell of meat cooking. ew, ew, ew. I actually got really sick last weekend over cooked shrimp. I had to run outside! but the sickness hasn't been bad at all! I am super de duper blessed <3
Gender: I am now thinking girl! Actually I am about 70% sure it will be a mini me :) I really feel it now! :)
Labor Signs: Umm, no. Let’s wait until about 39 weeks, okay ;)
Symptoms: fatigue, slight nauseous but only when I am hungry, light cramping and sore boobies (which I will take! grow baby grow! LOL) 
Wedding rings on or off? ON! :) 
Mood: blessed beyond words! Not sure how I deserve all these many blessings the Lord has given me and to my husband- but we are so very thankful! <3
Purchase Anything/Ideas: maternity capris/jeans :) I had to! I think we are going to buy a little something today for our baby boo now that we seen it :) maybe a picture frame for sonogram picture! 
Looking forward to: Clearwater beach vacation starting MONDAY! :) and growing with my sweet baby boo! <3


Thought I was 8 weeks 5 days...but actually was measuring 9 weeks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment