Thursday, July 26, 2012

Week 10 :)

So this week has been so far my roughest week- based on pregnancy symptoms. Acid reflux has hit hard this week =( as well as fatigue. You would think 10+ weeks I wouldn't be so sleepy...but I am sleeping twice a day now!It maybe because I feel so awful...all day long. I am hoping tums will help me before it gets to full blown heartburn!

I also went to the gym this week :) Felt amazing! Been exercising every day and hope to keep it up! Don't wanna gain 50lbs! My goal is 30 but will be okay with 40! =P

AND I heard baby boo's heartbeat via heart doppler!! Was a steady 146-153 and went up everytime I would talk :0) So sweet! I bought my own and it should be here next week! 

I am also having more IT'S A BOY feelings...I just can't help to shake it, maybe God will prove me wrong and it will be a girl:) We will see in 9 more weeks!!! Other than that- nothing is really new this fabulous week of  week 10! :) Going to start doing weekly photos too with my preggo friend Caylyn! YAY! sucks being a photographer but not being able to take photos of yourself =P

How far along? I am 11 weeks today :)
Month: July 2012 --almost August!
Baby is as big as a: FIG! :) 
Total weight gain I am hoping with working out and being icky this week I have lost a lb or 2! =P I think I was up 4-5 last week....still steady.
Maternity clothes? not wearing them yet! I think I have a few more weeks :) I am not really showing- just a little chub in the tummy.
Stretch marks? Hopefully never!
Sleep: 2 times a day! =P
Best moment this week: getting my butt in the gym!
Miss Anything?not feeling icky! =P and I miss frozen coffees!
Movement: not yet! but baby boo did move! at my 9 week US, he/she was on the right- near my hip bone and now he/she is in the middle of my belly and a little more up!
Food cravings: plain lays chips dipped in cream cheese! (EEK!) and oatmeal cream pies..yummmm
Anything making you queasy or sick: almost everything due to the bubbly burning feeling in my tummy! but steak fajitas last night almost got me running to bathroom last night. so meat is still so icky to me! 
Gender: 9 more weeks!!
Labor Signs: Umm, no. Let’s wait until about 39 weeks, okay ;)
Symptoms: acid reflux and fatigue...that's it! still have sore boobies but not as bad as before!
Wedding rings on or off? ON! :) 
Mood: icky. want this yucky tummy feeling to go away!
Purchase Anything/Ideas: not this week! but I do need to get a few more clothes for work!
Looking forward to: going to VBS next week and roadtrip to Tennessee!! Do not wanna start working in my classroom though =P

**update- Orange juice was the culprit of my acid reflux...so NO more OJ or me!** 

No comments:

Post a Comment