Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 9 : Beach vacation!

       This past week we were on vacation in New Port Richey on our own little private beach. It was a great week- though it rained for 2 days we still had fun. We decided to take the boat out on the gulf to a little private island- and all got SCORCHED! My sunburn isn't as bad as the others- but my poor bottom lip is FRIED! Guess no one told me that being pregnant = more sensitive skin! I woke up Friday with a HUGE bottom lip, first thinking it was the seafood I ate and scared to death- but then I seen little blisters forming and knew that it was sunburned :( Hurts so stinkin' bad! =P Hopefully it goes away soon! :) but Baby Boo is still going strong! :) I was a little nervous this past week because of all the bumpy-ness on the boat in the ocean, riding 2+ miles on a bike and eating steamed oysters! but I am still confident that he/she growing strong! <3 God is amazing and has blessed us beyond what we deserve!

My poor swollen and blistered lip...=( (and some crooked teefs!)

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days! *Praise Jesus- I am so close to 12 weeks!*
Month: July 2012 
Baby is as big as a: lime!
Total weight gain:5-7lbs...some scales read differently- plus it all matters what I ate that day or even the previous night...boo bloat! =P
Maternity clothes? bought some cuuuttteee long flowy skirts and a super cute shirt for work! They aren't maternity but they are stretchy! :) I am hoping I can wear regular shirts just in a m-l-xl and not worry about maternity shirts. :) Pants on the other hand..eek! my butt is already getting bigger!
Stretch marks? Hopefully never!
Sleep: slept horrible away from home but finally got some good sleep last night!
Best moment this week: being on vacation <3
Miss Anything? I miss raw oysters, sushi and margaritas!
Movement:none yet....I always think I feel something but know it's too early.
Food cravings: chocolate covered pretzels and candy! My sour craving is now turning into sweets!
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat. I was so nauseous at Buffalo wing house...I had to just sniff my napkin the whole time. Didn't want to disrupt everyone else's dinner...and turned down tacos for cereal! meat is so icky! ew. AND peanuts!! grossss! 
Gender: no clue...wah! I wanna know! I was told by a stranger it was a boy. =P
Labor Signs: Umm, no. Let’s wait until about 39 weeks, okay ;)
Symptoms: light cramping a night time- I know it's just uterus expanding and sore boobs. That's all :)
Wedding rings on or off? ON! :) 
Mood: so happy to be home :) ready to relax again! Only have 3 weeks until school starts again! 
Purchase Anything/Ideas: some work clothes :)
Looking forward to: just relaxing and reaching that 11 week mark on Thursday! also these blistered lips to go away!


Here are some photos from this week's vacation! (Baby Boo was 9-10 weeks!)
Belly is growing!! 10 weeks 

Hanging out in the pool with my sweet husband <3

Going to dinner <3

Hanging out in the Gulf of Mexico

Bowling! Yes, preggo beat them all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment