Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Week 7- so close to seeing Baby M!

 
This week has been pretty good :) I was super nauseous at the beginning, all day but for 2 days- nothing! Kinda scared me a little but of course after that 2 day break- it came back with a vengeance. I do not have morning sickness though- only afternoon/night nauseous, on the brink of being siccckkk...thank goodness I am not super sick :) and my bewbies are finally sore! YAY! lol maybe they will grow now! =P
 
Next, I am super excited for our sonogram next Wednesday! I just can not wait to have that reassurance that sweet Baby Masters is healthy! :) I am so rushing July 11th- even though I know after that, I will only have one more month of summer vacation =P I keep saying I am going to go work in my classroom, but I think I will wait until August, just where I know I am in that "safe zone" and will be able to work without having to worry about over-doing it. 
 
So yes! nothing really new...it's 4th of July and hubby has to work :(  so I am going to just sit outside with Marlee Moo and hope to see some fireworks from the house!

 
 
 
How far along? 7 weeks and 5 days! (so close to 12 weeks...eek!)
Month: July 2012 (my birthday month!) 
Baby is as big as a: blueberry!
Total weight gain: thinking anywhere from 3-4lbs total.
Maternity clothes? not wearing them yet- but I did buy 2 bella bands:)
Stretch marks? Hopefully never!
Sleep: been sleeping pretty well- yesterday slept til 3pm with the hubby! Ya think he was pregnant too!
Best moment this week: only having a week left til we see our peanut! and eating some spaghetti!
Miss Anything? still missing sushi! was actually drooling over the fake stuff  in Publix. Also some turkey lunchmeat
Movement: nope..not yet!
Food cravings: peanut butter sandwhich and lay's chips!
Anything making you queasy or sick: chicken! blllaaahhh on chicken, actually all meat makes me queasy! =P
Gender: I am thinking boy...even though I want a girl!
Labor Signs: Umm, no. Let’s wait until about 39 weeks, okay ;)
Symptoms: fatigue, nauseous, light cramping and backache and sore boobies. 
Wedding rings on or off? ON! :) 
Mood: excited :) super de super...but nervous too! I need to stay off the internet!
Purchase Anything/Ideas: bella band!
Looking forward to: sonogram in a week :) and being close to 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment