Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Oops! Week 26-28

I can honestly say that I have never been so busier in my life! 

How in the world did I ever manage graduating grad school, teach full time and plan a wedding winter/spring? EEK! Guess that I do know--that's when this "season" is all over- I can look back and say "whoo hoo I made it" 

but yes- I have been crazy busy, not only busy with working 3 jobs (teaching, tutoring and photography) but also with family and housework and OH being 7 months pregnant! 

I have GROWN so much I don't even recognize myself sometimes anymore. I know that I will only get bigger so I can't really complain- but gooood gravy- Macyn (and I) are HUGE! Now there are days where I look at myself buck naked and think "wow, I really thought I would be the size of a house by now and not a small car" but then times I catch myself in the mirror and think "good lord woman- you are huge!" all for a good cause though---:) and God would have not created me or Macyn for that fact if he knew my body would not be able to handle it :) 

and sooo....the last 2 weeks, what has been going on? 

I think the last time I wrote I had just left my 25 weeks doctor visit--if not bless my pregnancy brain soul. 

anyways- I was measuring funal height 4 weeks ahead- Macyn was 10 days a ahead at 20 weeks so we know she is atleast a week ahead BUT I am measuring 4 weeks ahead!! EEK! 

Doctor's appointment at 28 weeks declared the same thing...except I was 1 cm smaller--still an average of 3-4 weeks bigger as far as belly/baby size goes. 

sooo Agrios says these things:

1) large baby
2) breech baby (we already know she was at 24 weeks still) that is sitting crossed legged and is making her "taller" than she really is.
3) too much fluid 
4) I am really 2-3 weeks ahead

so what's next I ask? Assuming an ultrasound would be the best diagnostic tool...nope! just another visit in 3 weeks--this time I see Dr Iobst and he is usually the "get the job done" kinda guy so I am hoping he will order us one soon! I just wanna see my baby girl again- that's all- for free :P

speaking of which---still undecided about 4D US. It just cost $$--and $$ we don't really have so we may be just SOL until Macyn pops her little head out! Guess we will see....running out of time though! 

We are doing "Lamaze" class on December 8th & 9th--I am really excited but nervous at the same time! I really am just hoping we don't blow $60 on this class then I am forced to do a c-section cause sweet cheeks won't turn around =P guess it's all about the experience though...can say that we have done it- atleast once :) 


so yeah--pretty much sums up the past few holiday weeks. Had thanksgiving, got our maternity pics done and Macyn's nursery (somewhat) put together :) now it's the waiting game I assume....10-11 more weeks and counting (really praying it's 8-9 more weeks) but atleast she is still in there and cooking!! :) 


She is a karate kid too!! Def. loves to put the moves on Momma!

How far along? typing this I am 29 weeks today! YAY!
Month: November 2012
Baby is as big as a: large cabbage!
Total weight gain:oh good gravy...I think 38lbs. Just awful Amber!! Praying I don't go over 50!
Maternity clothes? love love love my tights! Never though I would- but I doooo!
Stretch marks? none yet...praying it stays that way!! 
Sleep: not so well anymore :(
Best moment this week: maternity pics turning out so good and seeing family!
Nicknames: Aunt Jessi calls Macyn "MayMay" and it's sticking =P 
Food cravings: I just eat whatever! =P mostly spaghetti and sweet stuff! =P 
Missing: being "normal"!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing at all---except hip pain!
Gender: Macyn is ALLL girl <3
Symptoms: hip/back pain, tiredness and just being LARGE!
Belly Button in or out? innie still! I kinda want an outie but will probably never happen! my belly button is so deep- still! 
Mood: beyond blessed!!
Exercise: ha. Thankfully I am getting my treadmill back so maybe something will click these past few weeks!
Looking forward to: Christmas break and having Macyn!! 

Few of my favorite maternity shots! 












 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment