Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 14 & baby appointment :)

 
     This has been a crazy week with school starting and all but overall pregnancy wise- I feel amazing :) I really have grown alot this past week and can really tell that baby boo is growing larger and larger. My belly is finally getting hard and even though I thought I was small- my midwfe, Shelly says I am actually larger than I think. My uterus is actually 2-3 weeks ahead of 15 weeks and either I am further along or baby boo is BIG! :) guess we will see....

ON SEPTEMBER 25th!! We get to see if baby is a GIRL or BOY! YAY! :) We have our gender reveal party scheduled for the 30th to tell our families! I can't wait :) 

At my appointment (15 weeks 1 day) babies heartbeat was 155(!!) and was actually sitting in the middle of my belly oppose to the right side where she/he likes to hibernate ALWAYS! 
but downfall is I have gained 15lbs in 15 weeks, according to dr scale. My home scale says 11lbs but still it's alot. Shelly doesn't seem to concerned as long as I watch what I eat and exercise! Hopefully my weight will steady out and I won't gain as fast. Going to start really watching what I eat (that means kicking my apple juice and ravioli habit) and starting to walk everyday!
How far along? 14 weeks 
Month: August 2012
Baby is as big as a: lemon
Total weight gain:gained 12-15lbs...but definitely going to work on it and try to maintain the 15 weight gain for the next 4-5 weeks!
Maternity clothes? yessss ma'am! They are so comfortable! :) 
Stretch marks? none yet! Praying they will never come.
Sleep: getting a little better.
Best moment this week: hearing babies heartbeat and knowing she/he is doing great :) and meeting my kiddos on Monday
Nicknames:Baby Boo or Baby B.
Food cravings: canned raviolis! wahh...they are killing me! and grapes!
Missing: summer vacation! 
Anything making you queasy or sick:nope! thankfully :)
Gender: still thinking girl...but I really do not care! :)
Symptoms: cramping mostly. 
Belly Button in or out? innie!
Mood: blessed! excited, exhausted and anxious to see baby boo.
Exercise: just started my prenatal pilates and it's hard! gotta start walking everyday but so tired after school
Looking forward to: growing more with baby boo and seeing what it is in a MONTH!!! <3
15 weeks 1 day

15 weeks 2 days

15 weeks 3 days
I am obsessed with my bebe bump! =P I will try to take only one picture a week...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment