Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Week 11 & 12 :0)

I have been so busy working in my classroom getting ready for this school year, I forgot to update last week! OOPS!

Nothing really excited happened though except I am now into the 2nd trimester!  WHOO HOO! :) Relief. I also got my baby heart doppler in and finally found the heart beat!

@ 12 weeks 4 days the heart beat was 163. It has ranged from 158-163 since week 9. I am thinking baby Masters is now a girl :) I had my boy moments- but as time goes on, I am totally feeling girl! I am getting wiiiiddddeee, have terrible skin and not "glowy" like them women with boys! =P so now my guess is a girl. We will find out in about 6-7 weeks...eek! HURRY! 


How far along? 12 weeks and 6 days today! YAY 2nd trimester. 
Month: August 2012
Baby is as big as a: PEACH!
Total weight gain haaa...9-10lbs. =( I am not happy but as long as baby boo is growing healthy, I am tying not to stress. I am hoping it slows down during 2nd trimester! My goal is 35-40lbs.
Maternity clothes? wore a pair of capris the other day- COMFYYY! :)
Stretch marks? nope...bought some momma bee belly butter- hoping it will help keeping them away!
Sleep: still exhausted, then again I am not use to working then going to gym after either.
Best moment this week: going to VBS with Caylyn (week 12) and running a mile in 13 mins!
Miss Anything? sushi. Shrimp tempura is just not the same!!! I also miss my flat tummy and my pre-pregnancy clothes. Nothing is fitting....wah!
Movement: nope..=( I thought I felt something yesterday but I know it's all in my head.
Food cravings: hit hard this week! BLOCK CHEESE is my favorite, ravioli with butter bread, miso soup and anything cold (yogurt, ice cream, cheese) *Week 11 was hot dogs & macandcheese, cheese and crackers, & skittles*
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have actually felt so icky after eating breakfast lately. =(
Gender: I am thinking girl! We will see in 6-7 weeks!
Labor Signs: Umm, no. Let’s wait until about 39 weeks, okay ;)
Symptoms: queasy after breakfast, headaches, and still tired!
Wedding rings on or off? ON! :) 
Mood: ready to see what Sweet Baby Masters is! :) 
Purchase Anything/Ideas: got some clothes for school, burt's bees belly butter and I think that's all.
Looking forward to: meeting my kids on Thursday! :)
I feel like I am getting WIIIIDDDEEE...maybe girl? =)

TOTAL BUMP! :)


12 weeks and 4 days....did I grow that much in a week?

1 comment: